Yay, I got my Ipsy a few days ago and I am so happy with it! Last month was my first bag, and it was a little bit of a let down for me, since I wasn't too thrilled with any of my items. This month is so much better, and I instantly resubscribed :). Ipsy is only $10 a month after all, so just the fun of getting a goody bag every month is worth the $10 to me. Plus Ipsy is the best one out there, because you get all full size cosmetics. No sample packets, tiny perfume vials, or boring skin care products here!
This is what I got in my bag:
- An orange and blue zig zag cosmetic pouch. I like this cosmetic bag. The colors and pattern is great for summer.
- Yaby Buff Concealer Refill -This refill will be perfect if you have the Z palette. I don't, but I can always use a new concealer to cover my dark circles. This one was the right shade for my skin tone, and it works really well.
- Zoya Nail Polish in Jacqueline - I got so excited when I saw a full size Zoya box in my bag. Zoya is one of my favorite brands of nail polish. At first glance I thought the color was a little weird, it's just an off white, but after seeing swatches of it, I think it will look very pretty.
- Nume Finishing Serum - Nume is a brand I have been wanting to try. I use Serum everyday, so this is something I can really use.
- Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss - This gloss really tastes like juice. I got it in a berry shade. It's very natural looking, only lightly tinted. The formula is very smooth and isn't sticky at all. I like wearing it over pink lipstick.
- Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter - I love the scent of coconut and I like anything to help my tan.
Items that other's got that I would have loved to have gotten in my bag were the St Tropez Body Lotion, because anything St. Tropez is amazing, or the Pacifica Rollerball, such a generous size and pretty bottle.