This is what I got in my bag:
- An orange and blue zig zag cosmetic pouch. I like this cosmetic bag. The colors and pattern is great for summer.
- Yaby Buff Concealer Refill -This refill will be perfect if you have the Z palette. I don't, but I can always use a new concealer to cover my dark circles. This one was the right shade for my skin tone, and it works really well.
- Zoya Nail Polish in Jacqueline - I got so excited when I saw a full size Zoya box in my bag. Zoya is one of my favorite brands of nail polish. At first glance I thought the color was a little weird, it's just an off white, but after seeing swatches of it, I think it will look very pretty.
- Nume Finishing Serum - Nume is a brand I have been wanting to try. I use Serum everyday, so this is something I can really use.
- Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss - This gloss really tastes like juice. I got it in a berry shade. It's very natural looking, only lightly tinted. The formula is very smooth and isn't sticky at all. I like wearing it over pink lipstick.
- Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl Bronzing Body Butter - I love the scent of coconut and I like anything to help my tan.