I thought this month's bag was another great one. So far, Ipsy has been the best subscription service yet. You get so much for $10 and they always have great brands and full size products and large samples. Love it!
This was my bag at first glance. I love love love the cosmetic bag. I think they are getting cuter and cuter every month. This month's bag is royal purple and made of satin, it features a pattern of gold crests adorned with lipsticks and mascaras that say "Glamour Academy" on them. It kind of reminds me of Juicy Couture. Clearly, this bag is perfect for me.
I also got a card with all of the deals and coupon codes I can get for being an Ipsy member, and another card offering to have a Benefit cosmetics party. When I first saw the card for Benefit, I got excited because I thought I was getting something from Benefit in my bag. Instead, I am going to have to look into throwing some kind of makeup party to get some Benefit goodies.
This is everything I got in my bag:
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick - There are very few brands I rather get than Urban Decay. So, I was very excited to see such an awesome brand such as Urban Decay in my Ipsy bag. I'm also so happy that I got the shade Anarchy, a very pretty bright pink color.
- Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black - My experience with the brand Pixi isn't amazing, but they aren't bad either. I'm excited to try their mascara. You can't really go too wrong with black mascara (so glad it's black, the only color mascara I really want). I also go through mascara fast, so i'm always down for mascara samples.
- MicaBeauty Eye Shadow in Bronze - I got a Mica Beauty eye shadow in one of my previous bags. They aren't very pigmented, but they are super shimmery. They are a so-so brand, not the best, but still wearable. A shimmery bronze shadow is definitely something I can use though.
- Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub - I have been seeing these complementary samples on Little Black Bag. Aside from that, I have never heard of the brand. Luckily, I am not picky when it comes to skin care products. So, I will definitely be using this.
- Chella Dazzling Dark Brown Eyebrow Color Pencil - So happy to get an eyebrow pencil! I just ran out of my last eyebrow pencil, so this is something I really wanted and needed (who needs to go shopping for makeup when you have Ipsy?). I got it in a fairly dark brown color, which looks like it will be perfect for filling and lining my brows.