If you love sweets than Orange Glad Sweet Box is the perfect gift for you. Orange Glad is a dessert subscription service that sends you a little box full of gourmet treats every month. This is a great way to sample new and exciting treats from different bakeries without breaking the bank. If you find something you really love, you can go back to the Orange Glad shop and purchase them.
Not only do members receive deluxe size desserts every month, but they also get exclusive offers on all of their favorite treats. It's a super affordable subscription box at only $13 a month, and you can get double the sweets for only $25 a month.
I love the mystery and the surprise of not knowing what I'm going to get. It's like opening a special personal gift every month. Everything is wrapped and packaged really nicely like a gift too. Inside the box I received 5 different desserts and a card with information about everything that's inside.
This month's treats were all oh-so mouth watering. Here's everything that I got:
- The Cravory Salted Caramel Cream Cookie - Mmm this cookie was sweet and salty, so yummy! Made with salted caramel, vanilla chips, and sea salt sprinkles.
- Rip Van Wafels Traditional Amsterdam Wafel - A wafel with a sweet chewy center. You can eat it as is or warm it up by placing it on top of your coffee or tea.
- Fine Sconehenge Baking Co. Luscious Lemon Bar - A mix of sweet lemon flavor, shortbread crust, and powdered sugar. This lemon bar is a great light summery treat!
- Lily's Bakery Shop Hamantashen - These triangular cookies with a jelly filled center are called Hamantashen, which is a Yiddish word meaning "Hamen's Pockets". They are usually eaten during the Jewish Holiday of Purim. This was my first time trying these and they turned out to be one of my favorites.
- Cheryl's Buttercream Summer Cookie - This sugar cookie adorned with melt in your mouth buttercream icing was decorated beautifully, and tasted delicious. This was probably my personal favorite. Yum yum yum!
Overall, I loved everything that I received. I think this month's box had a good variety of different desserts to try, and they were all very yummy. At only $13 a month, it's definitely worth a try. I know me and my taste buds can't wait to see whats in next month's box!
*Disclosure: I received samples for the purpose of an honest review. I did not receive any form of monetary compensation for this post. All opinions are 100% mine.